Claudia Mair Burney is a writer who knows her stuff and struts her wordsmithing with style and sass. Murder, Mayhem and a Fine Man renews my trust in fiction for the Christian market. Chock full of characters who live and breathe like real human beings with very normal struggles, a plot that twists and surprises, […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | author
July 28, 2009
July 27, 2009
A story-feast from the get-go! The Feast of Saint Bertie is a surprising, engaging, unique story that will challenge readers to rethink what it means to be a Christ-follower in today’s crazy, materialistic culture. With vivid characters, unconventional settings, and a beautifully unfolding plot, this book is the kind that will stay with you, like […]
July 26, 2009
My Name is Russell Fink is laugh-out-loud storytelling—inventive, surprising, and chock full of quirky authenticity. Michael Snyder’s Fink is the kind of character that stays with you like a strange realization, but in a good way. This honest, witty story will grab you by the heart, tickle your funny bone, and highlight the intrinsic, fragile […]
July 25, 2009
I’m really happy about this cover! It captures the essence of the book, but leaves mystery. What do you think?
July 25, 2009
The Memory Keeper’s Daughter by Kim Edwards is an engaging story that kept me turning the pages. No simple answers, no neatly drawn up plot, this book held me close to each character, all exquisitely drawn. At times I wanted to shake one; other times I cried for another (and tears are so rare when […]
July 24, 2009
Home Another Way by Christa Parrish is the kind of book that sticks to your heart. Beautiful, lyrical writing, real, breathing characters and a plot with surprising twists, Parrish makes me want to find this town, hang out with the people there, and engage. A rare, gutsy book for a new generation of readers.
July 23, 2009
Have a sizzling affair—with your spouse! The Husband Project brims with the kind of secret and surprising advice that’ll help you become the wife he desires. A fun, innovative, and practical book.
July 22, 2009
The Moment Between is a stark, agonizingly beautiful treatise on family, human frailty, and suffocating regret. With breathtaking prose, an everywoman heroine, and a twisting journey, Nicole Baart unfolds hope in the darkest circumstances.
July 21, 2009
Oh how I want to be the kind of uncommon woman Susie Larson writes about so poetically! Her winsome, hard-won message beckons me toward the all-consuming embrace of Jesus, away from my petty need for approval. If every woman dared to pick up The Uncommon Woman and live the kind of extraordinary life Susie thrusts […]
July 20, 2009
Taut with emotional suspense, author Sandra Glahn catapults readers smack dab in the middle of the world of medical ethics, exploring the desperate lengths folks will go to find a cure. Expertly drawn characters, a Grisham-paced plot, and intelligent writing, Informed Consent is everything I like about medical thrillers.
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- Eat with Freedom July 3, 2013
- Why Do Christian Movies Tend to be Cheesy? September 1, 2010
- Pin it & Win it! October 24, 2012
- Is Your Burnout Compensation for a Parent’s Lack of Love? September 23, 2021
- Everything You Need to Know about Literary Agents (and what I’m looking for) June 24, 2021
- I’m a Literary Agent Now January 4, 2021
- Finding Hope in Crisis: A Review December 21, 2020
- Confession: I suffer from empathy fatigue December 7, 2020
- Mary: I do have a Bible study that helps you as someone ...
- Ann: Do you have prayer recommendations for families or...
- Mary: I'm so sorry. It may be helpful to read We Too, o...
- Joemal Bonneau: Joemal is my name. My cousin sexually assaulted me...
- Mary DeMuth: He is certainly not finished with you, Gina. So so...