1-head bibb lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces 1 granny smith apple, sliced thinly with skin (as if you were preparing them for a pie) 1/4 cup chopped walnuts Arrange lettuce on two salad plates. Top with apple slices in a circular pattern (as if the slices were flower petals) Add chopped walnuts. Drizzle dressing on […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | apple
April 6, 2010
2 full chicken breasts, boned and cut into long strips 1/2 yellow onion, chopped finely 1 Tbs. butter 1 large apple (I used Braeburn, you could use any kind), cut into 1 inch cubes 2 Tbs good quality mild curry-powder (I buy mine at Cost Plus Imports.) 1 tsp salt 1 cup chicken broth 1/2 […]
March 6, 2010
1 bunch of rinsed and torn spinach 1 large apple, cut into 1/2 inch cubes 1/4 cup sunflower seeds Honey mustard dressing ( recipe below) 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup mustard 1/2 cup mayonnaise 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar 4 Tbs. water 4 Tbs salad oil (Shake ingredients together until dressing becomes creamy) Be sure […]
January 1, 2010
One of my favorite salads involves apples, and since we’re to eat one a day, this is a nice way to accomplish this. 1 head of red leaf lettuce (or butterhead, or whatever kind you like) 1 apple, cut into slices, skin on 1/2 cup walnuts 1/2 cup gorgonzola (fancy name for blue cheese, or […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Prayer Requests May 24, 2019
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...