(picture credit: from the National Archives) I met him the other day, my character Hixon. He weighed a little more than I expected, but his face, his eyes–this was him. He made eye contact. He served. He smiled, but not overly so. His position seemed lowly, but I envisioned his influence in his place of […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | A Slow Burn
October 20, 2009
This review comes from Christina Severinghaus. This is the second book of fiction that I have read written by Mary DeMuth. Just like the first one, Daisy Chain, this one A Slow Burn kept me up all night, I simply could not put it down. Her character development is amazing, the descriptions of Defiance so […]
September 25, 2009
My friends George and Ashley are running a really cool contest for readers/reviewers of A Slow Burn. If you truly need a website and a professional photo, this is your opportunity to get it for free (if they draw your name). See below for details: Grand Prize Winner FREE professional photography done by David Schrott […]
September 7, 2009
Please join us for a (quick turnaround) tour promoting A Slow Burn. This blog tour will run from September 28-Oct 3, 2009. You have three ways in which you can participate. More specific details on how to participate will be sent out once you sign up. (To sign up, email Tina at firstname.lastname@example.org) ***If you […]
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...