Celtic Treasure by Liz Babbs is truly a treasure. Beautiful photos, inspiring poetry, and quotes from Celtic thinkers make this a book I’d love to give to friends who want to deepen their understanding of Celtic Christianity. What made the book particularly meaningful to me was the references to Saint Aidan, since our son bears that name. I also appreciate the author’s insertion of her own thoughts and poetry throughout the book. If you’re looking for a meaningful, beautiful gift, pick up Celtic Treasure.
video goes here
Really sweet book
October 9, 2009
A Perfect Gift for Those Who Want to Deepen Their Faith,
October 9, 2009
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
10,865 Fans Like
30,018 Followers Follow
3,436 Subscribers Follow
8,672 Followers Circle
3,083 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
12,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 75,866
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing