As you read this, I’m in Pennsylvania preparing for a parenting conference (How’s that for alliteration?). Friday night, I’ll teach about writing the truth for the church’s local writer group. Then Saturday I speak about this crazy culture and how to prepare our kids for it. My keynote will be about conversational parenting. I’d really, really appreciate your prayers for this. Pray that:
- God’s message to parents would be clear and communicated well.
- My heart would be receptive to the Holy Spirit.
- That the parents would be open to hearing from the Holy Spirit.
- That God would be glorified.
Thank you so much.
And if you have an extra moment to pray, I would really appreciate a few more:
- For specific guidance and encouragement from the Lord to me about my writing career/ministry.
- For provision.
- That I’d be an in-the-moment parent, very available to my kids.
- For true, deep rest, and perspective.