This contest is now closed.
Congrats to Caroline who wrote:
As for ideas for signs, I always love Hebrews 11:1: “Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.”
Also, almost any verse from Proverbs 31 might be good for a sign.
Or “Love is something more stern and splendid than mere kindness.” – C.S. Lewis
My dear, dear friend Stacey who is such a cute chick behind Chick Lingo, is offering to gift you this amazing sign. It’s actually quite big, 16×16. Hang it in your entryway or prop it up on your mantle. It can stand by itself too.
Stacey is the brainchild behind these oh-so-cool signs. Stacey and I have been friends since forever ago. I got engaged on her couch, and her hubby and mine have been friends since awkward junior high days. So I guess that makes us long-time friends. We even got glamour shots once. Now, that’s friendship. (Or craziness.)
I admire her ingenuity and tenacity. She started this company in her home and employed stay-at-home moms to create the signs. All the creativity is hers, and her hubby Jim runs the company now. I have her signs all over my house. They’re made in the USA, are high quality, and eye-catching.
There are several ways to enter to win. Each time you do one crazy fun thing, you get an entry.
- Comment on this post with your amazing idea for a sign. (What would/should it say?)
- Tweet this: @ChickLingo is giving away a “Love is Patient” sign in honor of Valentine’s day @MaryDeMuth ‘s blog. http://bit.ly/fMdbOE
- Like Chick Lingo on Facebook.
- Read 1 Corinthians 13 around your dinner table, then let us know how that went.
- Contact Stacey and offer to feature her products on your site.
We’ll close this giveaway tonight at midnight when Cinderella’s couch turns into a pumpkin (Central Standard Time).
Good luck, my dear Valentine’s friends!