I am so tired and worn out, but have had great conversations with about ten people so far. I will have wifi at the convention where I hope to blog from, but none in the hotel (except to pay an arm and a leg.) I know this sounds petty, but I won’t have a hair dryer while I’m here. I’m not sure what to do about that. I need to sleep soon, then wake up early for all day meetings. Please pray for stamina. I’m utterly exhausted, but expectant. Jesus, be near. Help me not concentrate on what I don’t have but what I do have. Keep me close to You. Give me joy in the journey. I trust You to provide. Help me with these silly frustrations. I’m tired, so tired, and needy. Amen.
video goes here
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
10,144 Fans Like
30,112 Followers Follow
3,362 Subscribers Follow
8,672 Followers Circle
2,584 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
11,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 73,050
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Feeling Unloved and Unseen? Two ways to be prayed for. June 18, 2018
- CNN interview about #MeToo June 14, 2018
- VIDEO: Abuse, Jesus and Church June 13, 2018
- The Abused: The Church Must Do Better June 12, 2018
- Going Forward May 31, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing