Dena Dyer and Laurie Barker Copeland have created a laugh-out-loud (and sometimes cry-me-a-river) compilation of groovy stories from a variety of women in varying stages of life. It’s the kind of book you can digest in small sittings, but may want to keep reading well into the night. I was especially happy to see my friend Leslie Wilson’s piece entitled “No Place Like Home.” If you’re looking for a lighthearted, funny, and touching gift this Christmas, The Groovy Chicks’ Road Trip To Peace may be what you’re looking for.
video goes here
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
10,865 Fans Like
30,018 Followers Follow
3,436 Subscribers Follow
8,672 Followers Circle
3,083 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
12,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 75,866
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- The Why October 2, 2018
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing