Tomorrow Everything officially releases! Woot!
To celebrate, we’re giving stuff away! Lots of stuff. Cool stuff. Fun stuff. Stuff that’ll bless your socks off (but you might need to put a new pair on since it’s getting colder.)
So from tomorrow, October 16 until Tuesday October 23, all you need to do is purchase the book however you want (yep, even in a bookstore). Send us a copy of the receipt (you can take a pic of store receipts), send it to EverythingPromo@ThomasNelson.com and we’ll send you the free e-products worth $246.90, many offered by my awesome friends (thanks friends!).
If you’d like, you can test drive the book. Read the introduction and chapter one here.
Or watch the Everything trailer! Yay!
In Everything, you’ll learn how to make Jesus your everything. The secret? Give Him everything (including control!) and receive everything He has to offer. If you’d like to read the endorsements, click here.
Here’s one of my faves:
“Let’s be honest. Most of us who follow Christ are holding back. We want Christ but are convinced we’ll miss something if we surrender everything. In this challenging but tender book, Mary DeMuth invites us to give Him everything in order to experience Him as Everything. In the end, it is the only course that will satisfy our deepest longings.”
—Michael Hyatt, New York Times best-selling author of Platform and former CEO, Thomas Nelson Publishers
Here’s how the launch campaign will work. Simply snag Everything any time from October 16–23 (a week) from any retailer. Email your receipt to EverythingPromo@ThomasNelson.com. You’ll receive a link to a download landing page manned by Thomas Nelson. They’ll ask for some minimal info (in order to track the efficacy of the campaign) and you’ll have access to all these freebies. Simple as that.
But what about if you already pre-ordered your book and got LESS freebies? Simple. If that’s you, simply re-email your receipt to EverythingPromo@ThomasNelson.com during October 16-23. We’ll give you the extra free stuff. Cool!
Here’s what you’ll get:
- How to publish your ebook or physical book. ($1.99 value) This is an e-guide written by yours truly. If you’ve ever wanted to be a published author and you have a book you’d like to hold in your hands (or on your e-reader), this will help demystify the process.
- A brand new perspective on the past. ($35 value) My “Get past the past” audio healing retreat in six handy downloads. If you’ve struggled in putting the past behind you, this will encourage you.
- Jeff Goins, writer coach extraordinaire, is offering his Writers Studio Deluxe ($35 value) including his ebook You Are a Writer and six audio sessions that will help you grow your writing. Jeff has a straightforward, winsome, and instructive way about him.
- The 11 Secrets of Getting Published (ebook). ($4.99 value) This is my magnum opus about publishing–every. single. thing. I know about publishing, writing, and marketing.
- Personalized Fitness Coaching. ($99 value). If you’re a runner or a couch potato, you don’t want to miss this opportunity to be coached by an amazing running coach. Corinne Baur, running coach and author of Running by THE BOOK: becoming physically and spiritually fit, is offering 4 free weeks of online fitness coaching. This offer, worth $99.99, includes a personalized 4-week walking/running training plan based on your current fitness ability/goals and once a week email interaction. For details, please visit www.runningbythebook.com and click on online coaching under “visit our store.”
- A free month to the Bestseller Society Mastermind membership. ($55 value). This is like getting a writers conference in a box, all in one blessed place, for free. If you’ve not been able to afford a conference, the Bestseller Society will fill that need. There’s hundreds of hours of instruction offered (video, audio, downloads) for nonfiction, fiction and marketing.
- Souper Duper–($2.99 value) a cookbook by Raquel Haggard. This ecookbook has 160 stew, chili and soup recipes. Perfect for Fall cooking!
- Let’s Get Purse-onal--($9.95 value) an inspiring audio by Cheri Gregory of the Purse-onality Challenge.
- 30 Days ‘Til Christ by Paula Whidden ($.99 value). A 30-day preparation devotional to get your heart ready for Christmas.
If you’d like to receive these sweet gifts, purchase Everything October 16-23 and send the receipt to EverythingPromo@ThomasNelson.com.
Here are some online places to purchase: