This week seatbelt-suspense author Brandilyn Collins is chatting about creating character empathy. Today she used Watching the Tree Limb’s protagonist, Mara, to make her point. It was interesting to read I had used several classic techniques to create empathy. I didn’t even know there were classic techniques! You can read her post here.
video goes here
Help Pray Every Day Reach the World
Join the restoried!
10,865 Fans Like
30,018 Followers Follow
3,436 Subscribers Follow
8,672 Followers Circle
3,083 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
12,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 75,866
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- A Worthy Gift March 7, 2019
- Sexual Abuse Survivor? Get your FREE healing series. January 23, 2019
- When We Neglect the Millstone We Cast Stones at Survivors December 11, 2018
- I believe you October 4, 2018
- Vulnerability after a Friend Breakup October 3, 2018
- Restored & Re-Storied: An Interview with Mary DeMuth – Bible Advocate: […] I discovered a woman named Mary DeMuth....
- Called to Write or Be a Writer | T. Murphy Writes: […] read this article by Mary DeMuth […...
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing