The cutest ever Gina Holmes tagged me today with a little “8 Random Facts” game. Here’s the skinny.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random things about me:
- I sang through my childhood, particularly Olivia Newton John and Glen Campbell. I sang loud and often. I sang at the dinner table, driving my mom crazy.
- I had a three-legged dog named Rosie. She was a German Shepherd mix. She kept her leg after getting shot, but eventually it had to be removed. She hopped on three legs just fine.
- I was in the Miss Teen Washington pageant. Yikes. So embarassing even to write! I sang “On Broadway” for my talent and wore a shiny pink dress. I didn’t place. In any way.
- I hated getting shots as a child. I would run around the doctor’s office screaming like a banshee. Several nurses had to hold me down.
- I want to go to Africa. I can’t explain why. I have to do it. I don’t know when. I have to do it. I don’t know how. I have to do it.
- I have a copy of my Korean Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God on my desk, looking right at me, to remind me that God’s plans for my writing ministry exceed my own. And to remind me that it’s all about expanding God’s kingdom. (You can see the cover at the beginning of this post.)
- My all time fave ice cream is Ben and Jerry’s Mint Oreo Cookie. Wow. But I haven’t found it in years. Does it still exist? I don’t know.
- I long to sing on a worship team again. I led worship in France, and now I miss it. Only the Lord can open that door.
So, there are my random facts. I officially tag:
OK girlz, show me your randomness!