Today I had to write a hard post, detailing why I’m letting go of a great blog. Maybe you’ve been in that place where you’ve had to say no to something good in order to pursue something greater. That’s where I am. And I’m determined, by God’s grace, to walk in obedience. Which means I […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | stress
March 2, 2010
I wrote about this today over at The Master’s Artist. Catch it here.
October 9, 2009
I’ve been thinking a lot in my little bits of spare time about circles. God places people around us in varying ways. I particularly am fond of this verse: “But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired” (1 Corinthians 12:18). I love that He’s placed […]
August 15, 2009
So it’s happening. Not by osmosis, either. I’m slowing down, deliberately. I’m saying no. This week wasn’t easy. I still have quite a bit on my plate before it gets cleared. So I’ve had to work long, long days trying to attack the to do list with gusto. And boy howdy, was I tired. The […]
July 30, 2009
On vacation, I did a lot of thinking, praying, thinking, reading, and talking. I’ve been a bit worried about my pace of life, and I despaired that I had to bring work with me on my vacation. Yep, I even brought my crackberry, much to the chagrin of my kids who see my need for […]
July 6, 2009
I don’t know what it is about girls. Or women. But we’re a catty lot. Something icky starts happening around third grade when girls say such nice things as, “You’re not my best friend anymore.” Or “You can’t come to my party.” Then we grow in more sophistication with our words, but the malice beneath […]
June 1, 2009
I’m off to Chicagoland today for a long week. Please pray for traveling mercies and encounters with Jesus along the way.
May 13, 2009
These last two years stateside, I’ve been praying for my husband every time I spied a red bird. The whole red bird thing started in France, where, surprise-surprise, they have red birds too. Something about the startling beauty of a red bird flying through the sky or contrasted in front of a thicket or forest […]
April 27, 2009
So I had this dream. In it, a girl I once knew sat behind a desk shuffling papers. Each paper was an indictment against me, detailing what I’d done wrong. She showed those papers to anyone who would pass by, and each one would nod, look at me with disgust, and walk on by. Every […]
April 6, 2009
We’re winding down, so please pray for stamina on my behalf. Pray the Lord would use me to touch many with His love. Pray for divine appointments that I can step into, particularly that God would show me who needs to be prayed for. Oh, how I love prayer! Please pray for my dear family […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...