***It’s been reported that this is not a Mandela quote. I wanted to let you know that I actually found the quote, not off the Internet, but in the book Practicing the Presence of People by Mike Mason. It is found on page 111 and is a quote taken from A Return to Love by […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | rest
January 28, 2005
I wonder if I share too much. I believe God has gifted me to be a communicator, to share what He has taught me to others interested in hearing. But, I’ve had circumstances mount in my life that have made me reconsider. Maybe I should hold back. Maybe I should keep everything private. I shared […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...