O dear relational God, the Three-in-One, who embodies relationship in every way. Help me to not pass by the people you place in my path today. Help me to open my heart to new folks, to not become embittered against those I know, to give freely of my time, realizing You hold every drop of […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | prayer
June 22, 2009
Dear Jesus, You are it. You’re the One I wake for. Help me today to see You throughout the day. To hear Your voice. To understand Your nuance. To experience You as I serve You. Speak through me. Listen through me. Minister through and to me. Help me to rest in Your forgiveness, to freely […]
June 21, 2009
This week I want to focus on prayer by, er, praying. I guess that makes sense! Here is my Sunday prayer: Father God, For me to say that to You is a huge thing. As a fatherless girl who had a gaping wound only a daddy could fill, You swept me into Your arms when […]
June 2, 2009
Today I’m doing something I’ve never really done before. I’m looking forward to the day, but would appreciate your prayers. Sorry to be clandestine, but that’s all I can say. Hopefully I’ll spill the beans soon.
June 1, 2009
I’m off to Chicagoland today for a long week. Please pray for traveling mercies and encounters with Jesus along the way.
May 13, 2009
These last two years stateside, I’ve been praying for my husband every time I spied a red bird. The whole red bird thing started in France, where, surprise-surprise, they have red birds too. Something about the startling beauty of a red bird flying through the sky or contrasted in front of a thicket or forest […]
April 27, 2009
So I had this dream. In it, a girl I once knew sat behind a desk shuffling papers. Each paper was an indictment against me, detailing what I’d done wrong. She showed those papers to anyone who would pass by, and each one would nod, look at me with disgust, and walk on by. Every […]
April 20, 2009
Those two words are reverberating through me today as I once again try to foster discipline in my life–to spend time with Jesus, to pray, to examine my day with purpose, to eat well, to worship in song, to exercise, to bless my children with attention and prayers, to read out loud to my kids, […]
April 8, 2009
What a blessing to have attended Mount Hermon! It was sunny, amazing, and loads of fun. At the Palm Sunday service, I had the privilege of praying. As I thought about what to pray, I remembered a prayer I penned several weeks ago for the publishing industry. I reworked and reworded it. Several have asked […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...