When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
My kitty Madeline
My sweet dog Pippin
Our home in Spring
The redbud in our front yard
March 9, 2011
Yesterday I received the ARC (Advance Reader Copy) of my upcoming novel, The Muir House. Here’s a little blurb: Willa Muir can’t say yes to the love of her life … until she explores her past and solves the mystery of a haunting dream. But when Willa’s desperate search unearths unthinkable secrets, her heart collapses. Can Willa shake her past to embrace a love that could finally lead her home? This book releases this summer and is set in Rockwall, Texas.
March 7, 2011
I’m thankful to have a cool cache of friends who are in the publishing industry. This post launches writer week, for all of those who want to be published or are strange enough to wonder about the process of publication, stay tuned each day. Today I’m blessed to offer you sage advice from many folks. Enjoy!
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
And yet: there are still flowers…
June 28, 2010
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
Next Speaking Engagement:
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- 13 Quotes that Changed the Way I View my Writing Career April 18, 2014
- I LOVED Hope Runs. Wow. (Win it!) April 16, 2014
- 03- Release, Redefine, Reacquaint April 14, 2014
- Jesus is Better April 10, 2014
- 02- Settle Your Worth April 7, 2014
- Jill Beran: A timely word for me as well! Thank you for sharin...
- Edith Pont LMFT: These are all great quotes. Pinned for my writing ...
- Mary DeMuth: You won, Amy! :)...
- Mary DeMuth: So very true, Mollie. And I'm sorry it's been ha...
- Mary DeMuth: Thank you for pinning it, Rachel!...