When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went. First I had to choose square scrapbook paper and glue two pieces together. (If you have reverse-able paper, […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | photography
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics. My lunch one day this weekend. Watercress, tomatoes, shaved romano cheese, oregano, garlic, salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look […]
March 17, 2011
1 My kitty Madeline 2 My sweet dog Pippin 3 Our home in Spring 4 The redbud in our front yard 5 Emerging peonies 6 Lamb’s ear 7 My naked garden, waiting to sprout!
November 24, 2010
I took these pictures at the Fall Retreat in Oklahoma. I hope you enjoy them. In the meantime, have an amazing Thanksgiving tomorrow. Andi studying her Bible at Fall Retreat (more…)
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house: The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray! The wreath on our door became the dullest brown, so I grabbed some very bright green spray paint and went at it. I love it! Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I […]
May 10, 2010
I had the privilege of shooting some of my daughter’s friends for their choir banquet. Isn’t everyone amazing? By the way, I’m still trying to “earn” money for my trip to Cape Town South Africa. If you’d like your portrait done, let me know. Here’s where I explain how it works. I can do family […]
April 1, 2010
Jeff Gerke of Marcher Lord Press. Cheryl Ricker, who won the Poetry Award at Mount Hermon. Austin Boyd, novelist. Kathy Ide, a great writer and editor. Steve Laube, agent. Rebeca Seitz, Publicist for Glass Road PR. Marlo Schalesky, novelist (and great roommate!) Jacque Alberta, editor for Zondervan. It was a huge privilege to photograph these […]
Join the re-storied!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- 13 Traits of Predatory People June 22, 2016
- 0020 – Dan Allender June 20, 2016
- 18 Reasons Why Julia Rocks! June 16, 2016
- Very intriguing Stretch Goal June 15, 2016
- 0019 – Shannan Martin June 13, 2016
- Michael Winskie: You just described my (soon to be) ex-son in law t...
- Mary DeMuth: Thank you!...
- Helena: Here it is: https://cryingoutforjustice.com/...
- Mary DeMuth: Thanks for the book recommendations! (And the blog...
- Mary DeMuth: Mine too!...