When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
And yet: there are still flowers…
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Jeff Gerke of Marcher Lord Press.
Cheryl Ricker, who won the Poetry Award at Mount Hermon.
Austin Boyd, novelist.
Kathy Ide, a great writer and editor.
Steve Laube, agent.
Rebeca Seitz, Publicist for…
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
A Word from Mary
Next Speaking Engagement:
- Need Prayer? February 6, 2013
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- What Elphaba Taught Me About Popularity December 6, 2013
- What I Love and Hate About Fiction December 4, 2013
- A Quote about Writing Books You Need to Read December 3, 2013
- Cyber Monday Awesomeness December 2, 2013
- Uncaged Words of the Week December 1, 2013
- Bible believer: Lord God help Helen understand we go through thing...
- Alece Ronzino: Such an honor. Thank you for your heart-strengthen...
- hellen: my name is hellen,i wish to share with the whole w...
- Mary DeMuth: Jesus, please keep Anonymous safe. You are her pro...
- Mary DeMuth: Jesus, please show Nidia that You are mindful of h...