When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
My kitty Madeline
My sweet dog Pippin
Our home in Spring
The redbud in our front yard
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
And yet: there are still flowers…
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Jeff Gerke of Marcher Lord Press.
Cheryl Ricker, who won the Poetry Award at Mount Hermon.
Austin Boyd, novelist.
Kathy Ide, a great writer and editor.
Steve Laube, agent.
Rebeca Seitz, Publicist for…
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
Next Speaking Engagement:
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- 13 Quotes that Changed the Way I View my Writing Career April 18, 2014
- I LOVED Hope Runs. Wow. (Win it!) April 16, 2014
- 03- Release, Redefine, Reacquaint April 14, 2014
- Jesus is Better April 10, 2014
- 02- Settle Your Worth April 7, 2014
- Angela Giles Klocke: Facebooked: Shared on my timeline (which is public...
- Angela Giles Klocke: Oh my, yes, I would love this. Sounds like a beaut...
- Angela Giles Klocke: This is so perfect! As I stand on the edge of begi...
- Marie: This is a little thing, but as I am blessed by so ...
- Jill Beran: A timely word for me as well! Thank you for sharin...