When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Join the Uncaged!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Guest Post by Anonymous May 24, 2015
- Dear Mike Huckabee May 23, 2015
- Josh Duggar and the Problem of Easy Forgiving May 22, 2015
- Don’t Chase Gurus. Chase Jesus. May 20, 2015
- The Things I Need to Say May 17, 2015
- Charles Buchanan: As I indicated earlier, I have not watched any of ...
- Nathan: Most of the North American Church has "itching ea...
- Leonard Rhine: They did not sell God. They simply told their stor...
- Susan Jones: MARY, I weep as I read your story....I totally agr...
- Nonnie: The parents Jim Bob and Michelle need to be held j...