When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
Heal from the Past
Live Courageously Today
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Should you stay the course or change the course? January 29, 2015
- 40 – How to Joy Your Way through Life January 26, 2015
- Chin Tilted Down? Read this. January 22, 2015
- Burdened? Fight back with JOY. January 15, 2015
- We Praise the Shimmery January 8, 2015
- Lea Ann: I'm in a year of new things -- lots of new things...
- Mary DeMuth: Thanks Dawn. What an interesting holding pattern y...
- Dawn Michelle King: Hi Mary, This year is really weird for me too in...
- Mary DeMuth: Wow. I'm so grateful and humbled! Really??? I nea...
- Vie Ann: My friend and I get together once a week to listen...