When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Join the Uncaged!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- When you have nothing to say June 26, 2015
- Why God’s First Words Can Change Your Life June 23, 2015
- Why I Had to Let Go of Comments June 18, 2015
- 17 Reasons Why Julia ROCKS June 16, 2015
- The Last Uncaged Podcast June 15, 2015
- Sarah Denley: I love to read and consider myself a reader, thoug...
- Jess Ada: I am at the same place..trying to reconcile the un...
- Nathan: My point, which you seem to have missed, is to add...
- grifter1910: I can't tell if you're being obtuse or just don...
- grifter1910: I'm sorry, what's your point as regards the Dugg...