When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
Heal from the Past
Live Courageously Today
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
My kitty Madeline
My sweet dog Pippin
Our home in Spring
The redbud in our front yard
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Do you have idols? – 27 September 29, 2014
- How to Change the World: Be Messy You September 26, 2014
- How do I Write my Memoir if I’m Scared? September 24, 2014
- 26 – If You Lead, You Need to Heal First September 22, 2014
- When It’s Hard to Call God Father September 20, 2014
- Jillie: I just thought of another one, Mary, and it's a b...
- Jillie: This is excellent, Mary! There are things listed h...
- soulstops: Amen :)...
- Amy Young: You had me at "messy" :)...
- Alecia Simersky: Keep sharing your mess! When we share our messy pa...