When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
Heal from the Past
Live Courageously Today
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Get a Free eBook
Join the Uncaged!
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- What do I do about my anger at God? October 30, 2014
- Forgiving Friends – 31 October 27, 2014
- What I Want October 24, 2014
- Should I tell my story chronologically or in little bits? October 22, 2014
- Angry at God?/30 October 20, 2014
- Shannon @ Distracted by Prayer: Mary, you answered this question so wisely. For m...
- anonymous: I guess my comment is directed to JS, the dear one...
- Jillie: Very good question, "healing!" It's often my qu...
- Hope Harris: Thanks Mary for the question. It is a hard one to...
- healing: Mary, if we still get triggered by reading others...