When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
My kitty Madeline
My sweet dog Pippin
Our home in Spring
The redbud in our front yard
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
And yet: there are still flowers…
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Jeff Gerke of Marcher Lord Press.
Cheryl Ricker, who won the Poetry Award at Mount Hermon.
Austin Boyd, novelist.
Kathy Ide, a great writer and editor.
Steve Laube, agent.
Rebeca Seitz, Publicist for…
Get a Free eBook
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Three Stories of Awesome July 25, 2014
- 17 – Really? Do you REALLY want to get well? July 21, 2014
- Burning out for Jesus July 17, 2014
- The 2nd anonymous letter sent to my home: a rant July 14, 2014
- 16 – God healed my broken heart July 14, 2014
- Mary DeMuth: So sorry. You can email me at Mary @ marydemuth do...
- Tedd: Thank you.....
- Christina Hoover: Mary, this is completely off topic; I'm sorry. M...
- Kathy: Oh, Mary, today you have touched me with fond memo...
- Jillie: Oh Mary, what a beautiful and touching tribute to ...