When I first saw this paper wreath tutorial at The Lovely Residence, I was smitten completely and determined to make my own. Her instructions at the site were perfect. Here’s my pictorial essay on how mine went.
Heal from the Past
Live Courageously Today
March 28, 2011
March 20, 2011
I thought I’d give you a glimpse into our lives today. These are iphone pics.
Not sure why this turned sideways, but this is Julia demonstrating that my book actually worked! Just look at that confidence and courage!
March 17, 2011
November 24, 2010
November 13, 2010
Here are some fall pics from around the house:
The Boston ivy on our house is changing colors. Hooray!
Love the slight discoloration of this hedge. Can you tell I love green?
May 10, 2010
April 1, 2010
Join the Uncaged!
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- The litmus test of our relationship with Jesus… March 4, 2015
- That time my dying friend shocked me March 4, 2015
- It’s a choice to… March 3, 2015
- So, when did you first meet Jesus? March 3, 2015
- Wait for it, friend crushed by unmet expectations March 2, 2015
- Mary DeMuth: Beautifully said!...
- Mary DeMuth: How fun and funny. I'm not a graphic artist! :)...
- Jon Stallings: Need this today Mary, thanks!!...
- eveannie: Mary, your picture is beautiful. I'd like you to ...
- eveannie: In spring, it starts by a small cloudly sunny day....