I’ve been busy over the past six years! I’m heartened and grateful to have been on this publication journey with you alongside me. I have several books in different genres. Click here to find out more about my parenting books. Ordinary Mom, Extraordinary God, a devotional for thinking moms. Building the Christian Family You Never […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | Featured
December 12, 2010
I’m thrilled to be offering a labor of love that’s taken me years to bring to you. It’s my six part healing retreat called Get Past the Past. It’s like getting a healing retreat without having to fly anywhere or spend a ton of money. I gave these messages at my church to our Life […]
July 16, 2010
Why I Created These e-books It starts way back when in the second grade, my teacher said I had a talent for writing. This is me, then: me in second grade I kept her words deep inside as I wrote my way through diaries, then journals throughout my life. In college, I dusted off her […]
Join the re-storied!
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...