As women, we carry so much. And not physically, though I’ve carried my share of babies, toddlers, hurting kids, etc. I’m talking about what’s inside our brains. Pretty much chaotic craziness. I truly don’t know how my hubby would survive without me. I hold so much in my database–bank statements, shot schedules, household chores, what’s […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | busy
July 5, 2010
June 7, 2010
I love to speak. Love to share what Jesus is doing in my heart and life. There was a time when I aggressively pursued speaking engagements, believing them to be my pathway to more book sales. While speaking is probably the best way to sell books, I soon got overwhelmed with travel and preparations. As […]
July 30, 2009
On vacation, I did a lot of thinking, praying, thinking, reading, and talking. I’ve been a bit worried about my pace of life, and I despaired that I had to bring work with me on my vacation. Yep, I even brought my crackberry, much to the chagrin of my kids who see my need for […]
February 16, 2009
Hop on over to The Master’s Artist for a lengthy (but readable) list on ways to keep up your resolutions for 2009. You can read it here.
March 13, 2006
Tuesday I’ll be interviewed over at Novel Journey about Watching the Tree Limbs. It releases this week…Wednesday, March 15th. Gina does a great interview, so stop on by and enjoy. This week I share the interview space with Walter Wangerin. Wow! Everyone needs to read The Book of the Dun Cow. Truly!
August 4, 2005
Our first few days of vacation have been eventful, to say the least. It started by a rousing round of carsickness by Aidan who threw up many, many times. Julia felt sick too. And during that entire time, our car smoked. (Not like an addicted smoker, but you get the picture). Turns out, by God’s […]
July 23, 2005
I got an article assignment this morning—1800 words—to turn around in a week. That would be fine, if I didn’t have a chapter to write, a novel to plow through, children to feed, a church to plant, toilets to clean, and a cough to get rid of. So, what did I do? I forsook going […]
October 5, 2004
Now that I’m in France and I no longer have a weekly newspaper column, I wanted to create an avenue where I am writing on a deadline. Since my friend Jeanne has a great blog, I knew that to be part of the way-cool gang, I’d have to set up a blog. So, now I’m […]
Join the re-storied!
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Season 2 Episode 6 Fran Geiger Joslin October 17, 2016
- Why I Love CoSchedule October 14, 2016
- Not All Men (thankfully) are like James, Jerry and Pat October 11, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 5 Jim Rubart October 10, 2016
- The Day I Met Jesus is on Sale! Yay! October 6, 2016
- cats: cats [...]The information talked about in the wri...
- anal sex: anal sex [...]very few internet sites that occur ...
- cats: cats [...]Every as soon as inside a even though w...
- hot movies: hot movies [...]please go to the internet sites w...
- cats: cats [...]The information mentioned in the post a...