4 large eggs 2 Tbs. sugar 2 tsp vanilla 2/3 cup flour 2/3 cup milk Dash salt Dash ground nutmeg 4 tsp. butter Beat eggs, sugar, and vanilla until frothy. Add flour to egg mixture and beat lightly until smooth. Add milk and best with a wire whisk until well combined. Stir in salt and […]
video goes here
Tag Archives | breakfast
February 24, 2010
Ricotta gives these more oomph. I still shape mine into bears and kitties. 1 cup flour 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder 1/2 tsp. cinnamon 1/4 tsp. nutmeg 1/4 tsp. salt 3/4 cups milk 4 Tbs. ricotta cheese 3 Tbs. brown sugar 2 Tbs. butter, melted and cooled 2 eggs 1 tsp. vanilla Mix first five […]
February 6, 2010
Berry Coffeecake This coffeecake can be made the night before. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, let it warm to room temperature, thirty minutes, before popping it into the oven. 2 large eggs 1 cup milk 2/3 cup white sugar ½ cup melted butter 1 tsp. vanilla 2 cups all […]
January 23, 2010
“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” John Gunther Broiled Grapefruit We had something similar to this on our first anniversary at a bed and breakfast on Pender Island, part of the Gulf Islands in British Columbia. This is a great starter dish for a formal brunch. 5 grapefruits, cut in half horizontally 1 […]
January 20, 2010
Ten Grain Hot Cereal (You can find this in the hot cereal section or the organic sectionof your local grocery store. It looks like ground up grains andoffers ten different grains) 1 1/2 cups boiling water pinch salt 1/2 cup 10 grain cereal handful of craisins (I buy mine at Costco) 1-2 tsp. brown sugar […]
January 12, 2010
This picture is taken in France. Can you tell? My family loved these tasty rolls. On Sundays, we always have a brunch. Seeing this picture reminds me to make these again soon. Don’t be intimidated by yeast. It’s really not hard if you proof it as the recipe says. Mary’s Orange-Glazed Cinnamon Rolls 1 […]
January 4, 2010
Crepes a la Mary I’ve been making these crepes nearly twenty years now. Forget the gimmicky crepe makers—all you need to make crepes successfully is a sturdy, non-stick pan and cooking spray. Our favorite way to eat them is Parisian style—rolled up with a smearing of Nutella inside. Raspberry jam and Nutella are also a […]
Join the re-storied!
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- Season 2 Episode 13 – Jennifer Camp December 5, 2016
- Should I try to uncover my past? November 30, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 12 – Jimmy Hinton November 28, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 11 – Jen and Bayley November 21, 2016
- Do you have a book in you? November 18, 2016
- 3 Vibrators: 3 Vibrators [...]the time to study or pay a visit...
- Women Vibrators: Women Vibrators [...]although web sites we backli...
- Dorset: Dorset [...]The info talked about inside the writ...
- dailymotion importer: dailymotion importer [...]we came across a cool w...
- Kitchen cookery class: Kitchen cookery class [...]usually posts some qui...