Not Marked will help you:
- Find the courage to share your story—maybe for the first time.
- Stop comparing your brokenness to others’ wholeness.
- Understand the specific way God designed you to heal.
- Identify safe people to entrust your healing journey to.
- Embrace utter honesty about your abuse, even if that means anger toward God.
- Discover how prayer helps you move from angst to alleluia.
- Find the powerful antidote to bitterness.
- Let go of accusatory thought patterns and grasp God’s affection for you.
- Uncover an ancient pathway to healing.
- Live the effervescent life you’ve longed for but could never quite grasp.
TRUTH: You do not have to be forever marked by sexual abuse. You are resilient even if you believe all your strength is gone. You are worthy of being made whole—even if you can’t believe it’s possible. And you are a stunning work of amazingness—even though your heart can’t even start to grasp that. Yet.
In Not Marked, Mary takes healing to a new place—because often you’re not the only one who has suffered. Her husband Patrick comes alongside her and offers insights into how spouses can love a sexual abuse victim toward wholeness, and how this will bring your relationship a whole new level of strength. Hear from Mary’s husband Patrick:
This is your time. The moment to start the journey of the unmarked life!
You can purchase the ebook for whatever platform you have. Or you can click the orange Add to Cart button to receive a PDF of the book.