Listen to this critically acclaimed book and learn how to:
- Find the courage to share your story—maybe for the first time.
- Stop comparing your brokenness to others’ wholeness.
- Understand the specific way God designed you to heal.
- Identify safe people to entrust your healing journey to.
- Embrace utter honesty about your abuse, even if that means anger toward God.
- Discover how prayer helps you move from angst to alleluia.
- Find the powerful antidote to bitterness.
- Let go of accusatory thought patterns and grasp God’s affection for you.
- Uncover an ancient pathway to healing.
- Live the effervescent life you’ve longed for but could never quite grasp.