Praise be to God who does way more than I could EVER expect. Folks, this is such an amazing thing! For those who backed the Indiegogo campaign, your books will be shipped to you by the end of the month! I hope to have it available on Amazon in the next two weeks. Stay tuned to the Not Marked website. It’s REALLY pretty!
Get a Free eBook
Subscribe to the
and get Your Life, Uncaged, a 100+ page ebook,
* Indicates required
We will not sell your information to evil spammers.
Join the Uncaged!
7,153 Fans Like
22,689 Followers Follow
2,400 Subscribers Follow
5,029 Followers Circle
873 Followers Follow
479 Subscribers Subscribe
8,146 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 50,247
A Word from Mary
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- What do I do about my anger at God? October 30, 2014
- Forgiving Friends – 31 October 27, 2014
- What I Want October 24, 2014
- Should I tell my story chronologically or in little bits? October 22, 2014
- Angry at God?/30 October 20, 2014
- Shannon @ Distracted by Prayer: Mary, you answered this question so wisely. For m...
- anonymous: I guess my comment is directed to JS, the dear one...
- Jillie: Very good question, "healing!" It's often my qu...
- Hope Harris: Thanks Mary for the question. It is a hard one to...
- healing: Mary, if we still get triggered by reading others...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing