Praise be to God who does way more than I could EVER expect. Folks, this is such an amazing thing! For those who backed the Indiegogo campaign, your books will be shipped to you by the end of the month! I hope to have it available on Amazon in the next two weeks. Stay tuned to the Not Marked website. It’s REALLY pretty!
video goes here
#NotMarked is HERE! I touched it!
January 15, 2014
Join the re-storied!
9,184 Fans Like
26,967 Followers Follow
3,000 Subscribers Follow
7,319 Followers Circle
1,760 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
10,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 62,771
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- The Pooping Squirrel Principle May 26, 2016
- 0016 – Sarah Bessey May 23, 2016
- Worth Testimony 12: Melanie LAST DAY TO GET FREE BOOK May 20, 2016
- Worth Testimony 11: Ayla May 19, 2016
- Worth Testimony 10: Sarah May 18, 2016
- James Watkins: When driving around town, I never use the same rou...
- Greg: Great Mary! ☺...
- Mary DeMuth: I love this. Makes me want to sit in your back yar...
- julie stephenson: Hehhehehehe! What a great post! As a stay at home ...
- Mary DeMuth: Burning Tortillas would make a great band name....
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing