Praise be to God who does way more than I could EVER expect. Folks, this is such an amazing thing! For those who backed the Indiegogo campaign, your books will be shipped to you by the end of the month! I hope to have it available on Amazon in the next two weeks. Stay tuned to the Not Marked website. It’s REALLY pretty!
#NotMarked is HERE! I touched it!
January 15, 2014
Join the Uncaged!
8,311 Fans Like
25,337 Followers Follow
2,869 Subscribers Follow
6,061 Followers Circle
1,238 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
8,018 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 56,214
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Stingy = Unhappy October 8, 2015
- Novelists: 1 Easy Question October 6, 2015
- Two Words Series #3: My faults October 5, 2015
- Who is Your Goliath? October 1, 2015
- Two Words Series #2: Me Too. September 28, 2015
- Sarah Denley: I love to read and consider myself a reader, thoug...
- Jess Ada: I am at the same place..trying to reconcile the un...
- Nathan: My point, which you seem to have missed, is to add...
- grifter1910: I can't tell if you're being obtuse or just don...
- grifter1910: I'm sorry, what's your point as regards the Dugg...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing