Sometimes we just need a little prayer. Or a lot of prayer.
I believe in prayer because I believe in the bigness of God. How about you?
- Do you believe He is big enough to shoulder your burdens?
- Do you believe He’s personal enough to know your needs intimately?
- Do you believe He is smart enough to bring good from evil?
- Do you believe He is strong enough to empower your weakness?
- Do you believe He’s compassionate enough to forgive you?
- Do you believe He is beautiful enough to warrant your worship?
- Do you believe He loves your prodigal friend more than you do?
- Do you believe He is greater than your mistakes and sins?
- Do you believe He is able to help you forgive your enemy?
How big is your God?
In light of His great-big-hugeness, I’d like to pray for you. I’ll do so below, and I’ll also respond personally to your requests in the comment section.
Jesus, I pray for my friends reading this prayer that You would prove Yourself as great and big and amazing on their behalf. Show my friends that You see, that You are aware of their situation. Send folks their way who will be Your hands and feet and heart and provision. Help them become the kind of people who are your hands and feet and heart for others. Help them freely give what they’ve been given. Provide surprisingly. Renew unexpectedly. Reunite friends. Refresh stale relationships. Renew where there’s been brokenness. Grant forgiveness. Shine Your light on my friends, so they can be authentically joyful before You and before others. Set each person freeeeeee! Amen.