I am so tired and worn out, but have had great conversations with about ten people so far. I will have wifi at the convention where I hope to blog from, but none in the hotel (except to pay an arm and a leg.) I know this sounds petty, but I won’t have a hair dryer while I’m here. I’m not sure what to do about that. I need to sleep soon, then wake up early for all day meetings. Please pray for stamina. I’m utterly exhausted, but expectant. Jesus, be near. Help me not concentrate on what I don’t have but what I do have. Keep me close to You. Give me joy in the journey. I trust You to provide. Help me with these silly frustrations. I’m tired, so tired, and needy. Amen.
Join the Uncaged!
6411 Fans Like
20221 Followers Follow
1812 Subscribers Follow
2813 Followers Circle
1104 Subscribers Subscribe
8107 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 43110
A Word from Mary
Next Speaking Engagement:
January 18 | Keller, TXMary will help you know all the steps to publishing your book. All day seminar.
- Need Prayer? February 6, 2013
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- What I Love and Hate About Fiction December 4, 2013
- A Quote about Writing Books You Need to Read December 3, 2013
- Cyber Monday Awesomeness December 2, 2013
- Uncaged Words of the Week December 1, 2013
- So excited to share this (almost) new endeavor! November 30, 2013
- Charlotte Riggs-Holiday: Hi Mary, Please pray for my mother as she is going...
- renjitha: Please pray for me ,renjitha and my true love barr...
- Anonymous: Please pray God deliver Anthony from being so crue...
- Debbie Shawver: Thanks for this post, Mary! I love your list, "Wh...
- Mary DeMuth: Things have truly changed since a decade ago....
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing