Some painful memories are resurfacing this week as I once again attempt to close the book on a very difficult story when I was a little girl. It’s been beautifully excruciating, if that makes any sense. But smack dab in the middle of this God-ordained journey came a man’s lewd comments that left me spinning. […]
video goes here
October 11, 2016
September 20, 2016
Honestly, I don’t know how to summarize Restory. I’m still a bit numb afterwards. This usually happens to me after a big event–I get sick and numb. And I am both today as I write this. When I pour myself out, I have little left in the aftermath. My dear family tells me to rest, […]
September 6, 2016
This topic has been ricocheting in my heart and head many years. I’ve noticed a greater influx of reader email and Facebook conversations about this topic, so much so that I felt it would be wise to address it again. (I wrote this post five ago, and I’ve updated it to give you more resources.) […]
August 17, 2016
Don’t mind the crazed face of me! Above is my first FB live video about healing from the past. There are three things you need to do–practical things. I pray this blesses you! It’s only 12 minutes long… And if you’re wanting to supercharge your healing, grab a ticket to the Restory Conference (held September […]
July 7, 2016
Hi friends! The Restory Conference is going to happen! I’m so excited. I’ve been praying and asking for direction as I work through my messages. There are going to be a few surprises. Here are the latest details: Saturday, September 17th, 9-1 At Pier 419 at Lake Pointe Church in Rockwall, TX No lunch served, […]
July 6, 2016
There are holes in my story. And the investigative reporter in me desperately wants to know the truth. I’ve asked all the possible people, plied for information, but I still have some pretty major questions about what happened back then. Because I have a strong memory, I remember everything from about four years old on. […]
June 22, 2016
When we’re children, it’s nearly impossible for us to discern predators. They tend to be kind and interested in us. They’re experts at grooming. And when we’re in the throes of their abuse, it’s hard to even realize we’re being preyed upon. It’s often in retrospect that we can clearly see what they did and […]
June 5, 2016
So this afternoon on a lazy Sunday, I was so tired after putting on a graduation party for our youngest yesterday, going to church today, then accompanying my girls on a quick outing, that all I wanted to do was take a nap. I turned on a show about justice. (First rookie move). It’s called […]
June 1, 2016
It’s not in my nature to do this. I don’t often step out on my own, at least not in this way. Especially when we’re still dealing with my husband’s job loss–seems like a strange, counterintuitive time to start a ministry. Except that God’s been stirring these days. Actually, last summer it all started when […]
April 13, 2016
I recently took a walk in our local park just as the leaves were starting to emerge. I looked up, then felt that familiar pang that God was trying to say something to me. I remembered those teenagers when I was five. And for once I didn’t remember what they did. I remembered what I […]
Join the re-storied!
- 10 Ways to Spot Spiritual Abuse September 6, 2016
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- Season 2 Episode 13 – Jennifer Camp December 5, 2016
- Should I try to uncover my past? November 30, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 12 – Jimmy Hinton November 28, 2016
- Season 2 Episode 11 – Jen and Bayley November 21, 2016
- Do you have a book in you? November 18, 2016
- 3 Vibrators: 3 Vibrators [...]the time to study or pay a visit...
- Women Vibrators: Women Vibrators [...]although web sites we backli...
- Dorset: Dorset [...]The info talked about inside the writ...
- dailymotion importer: dailymotion importer [...]we came across a cool w...
- Kitchen cookery class: Kitchen cookery class [...]usually posts some qui...