Today I’m interviewed at Deborah Gyapong’s blog. We discuss the importance of instilling character both in ourselves and in our children. Stop on over and share a comment or two.
Join the Uncaged!
8,032 Fans Like
24,490 Followers Follow
2,711 Subscribers Follow
5,694 Followers Circle
1,114 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
8,018 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 54,439
- Spiritual Abuse: 10 Ways to Spot it September 29, 2011
- Called to write? 10 Ways to know. September 5, 2010
- From Haiti to the Hospital to Delirium October 13, 2012
- Why “Live Uncaged”? January 21, 2012
- How do you forgive a sexual abuser? By writing a letter March 6, 2013
- Your Unfinished Story July 7, 2015
- When you have nothing to say June 26, 2015
- Why God’s First Words Can Change Your Life June 23, 2015
- Why I Had to Let Go of Comments June 18, 2015
- 17 Reasons Why Julia ROCKS June 16, 2015
- Sarah Denley: I love to read and consider myself a reader, thoug...
- Jess Ada: I am at the same place..trying to reconcile the un...
- Nathan: My point, which you seem to have missed, is to add...
- grifter1910: I can't tell if you're being obtuse or just don...
- grifter1910: I'm sorry, what's your point as regards the Dugg...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing