Today I’m interviewed at Deborah Gyapong’s blog. We discuss the importance of instilling character both in ourselves and in our children. Stop on over and share a comment or two.
video goes here
Join the re-storied!
9,985 Fans Like
29,160 Followers Follow
3,271 Subscribers Follow
8,287 Followers Circle
2,451 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
11,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 69,498
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- 3-19 Anastasia Hansel June 19, 2017
- Julia at 19 June 16, 2017
- 3-18 Tosca Lee June 12, 2017
- 3-17 – Chris Morris June 5, 2017
- What’s your corncob? June 1, 2017
- Susan G.: Happy Birthday Julia! I know you are as awesome as...
- Mary DeMuth: Community truly blesses us, even in our darkest mo...
- Chris Morris: Robin, Thanks for the kind words. Truth is, my wor...
- robinluftig: Chris shares a story of focus... how to handle dis...
- Susan G.: Thanks for this Mary. A good word!...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing