- Giving Watching the Tree Limbs to my friend Kate who loves to read fiction.
- Reading some very cool reviews: here and here and here.]
- Getting a day mostly to myself (except for doctoring poor Sophie who is sick)
- Actually having the opportunity to go to bed early
- Having a lovely and fun chat with my cool friend Jen
- Praying for my friend Heather (though not with her, waaaaa)
- Kissing my husband in between work and more work
- Picking up Aidan and Julia from school and listening to them chatter about the day
- Showing my home to Hud and Nancy McWilliams
- Eating Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, though now I feel guilty
video goes here
Blessings of the Day
March 16, 2006
Join the re-storied!
10,144 Fans Like
30,047 Followers Follow
3,307 Subscribers Follow
8,491 Followers Circle
2,278 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
11,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 70,999
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing