T. Suzie Eller’s The Mom I Want to Be is a must-read for moms who want to break free from a painful childhood. Woven through her painful childhood story is the story of her mom’s powerful journey toward healing. Eller offers moms a way through the mire of a painful past by welcoming forgiveness, setting boundaries and identifying and tearing down walls. If you’re a mom who doesn’t want to duplicate the home you were raised in, pick up this book and expect to be changed from the inside out.
video goes here
30 Days of Summer Reads: The Mom I want to Be
July 29, 2009
Join the re-storied!
10,144 Fans Like
30,189 Followers Follow
3,307 Subscribers Follow
8,491 Followers Circle
2,278 Followers Follow
616 Subscribers Subscribe
11,000 Subscribers Subscribe
Total Platform 71,141
- 30 Compelling & Creative Blog Post Ideas March 2, 2011
- May 21, 2005
- What I’m Thankful For February 4, 2009
- April 18, 2005
- January 24, 2005
- Sexual Abuse and Porn – A Correlation March 2, 2018
- Why I Make Art for Lent February 27, 2018
- How to get Pray Every Day on any device February 9, 2018
- Are You Fatherless? That time #thisisus Triggered Me February 8, 2018
- Displaced Loyalty and #churchtoo February 6, 2018
- Mary DeMuth: Oh you are sweet. Thank you so much, Myriam. I nee...
- Myriam Tuttle: Free, unashamed, new.... all the truth labels that...
- Mary DeMuth: It sure does. But that also means you're normal. ...
- Janelle Keith: Thank you for saying that. As we know should have...
- Mary DeMuth: I'm so grateful it's been a blessing to you, Kat...
author balance Bible book review breakfast busy cape town 2010 chicken childhood sexual abuse children Church Planting dessert dinner Family Uncaged Featured France friends God God sees Heal from the past healing from sexual abuse Jesus Lausanne congress marriage Mary DeMuth multitasking Novel photo photography photos prayer publishing recipe redemption rest salad sexual abuse soup Spiritual growth stress Thin Places Thin Places work worship writing