Patrick and I watched Children of Men last night. I can’t remember who recommended it to me, but we both HATED it.
Then again, you might love the movie if:
- You like the F word a lot.
- You like to see England even more gloomier than it is now (all shot in gray-gray-drab tones).
- You love ongoing, unrelenting, evil violence. Random too.
- You like disturbing images.
- You enjoy unsatisfying ending.
- You like depressing flicks about the future.
- You think pot-smoking is cool.
I cannot ever recommend this movie. And I wished I hadn’t seen it. Has this happened to you before? What movie?…